The Knowledge Bank is one of the main sections of the platform. In the bank you can access various sources of information such as books, articles, or media files. Later you will find there our own original researches. The topics covered in the resources of the knowledge bank are labour market, social policy, civil society, civil society organizations, social movements, economics, politics, and many more. If you would like to add your paper to the knowledge bank, please contact the coordinating organization by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Precarization among Law Students
- My experience on the way to Movement for decent work and welfare society
- PRECARIOUS TYPES OF CONTRACTS AMONG WOMEN IN SLOVENIA
- “The rapidly growing number of mis-sized and small companies is a competition for attracting good employees whereby companies have to answer the question: what makes them attractive to good employees? The second question that companies need to answer is why should a good employee stay?”
- Textile industry in Bosnia and Herzegovina