The first international meeting uniting the various organizations active in or interested by the themes of labour rights and precarious employment. Participants from Slovenia, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, and Italy came to Strunjan for 4 days of intensive workshops, lectures, and knowledge exchange.
- My experience on the way to Movement for decent work and welfare society
- PRECARIOUS TYPES OF CONTRACTS AMONG WOMEN IN SLOVENIA
- “The rapidly growing number of mis-sized and small companies is a competition for attracting good employees whereby companies have to answer the question: what makes them attractive to good employees? The second question that companies need to answer is why should a good employee stay?”
- Textile industry in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- My volunteering experience